Students choose to attend Haskana Institute of Cosmetology because we offer:
- 40 hours FREE
- 1 on 1 Training
- Hands on curriculum based training
- A Flex Schedule you make
- The ability to start any time
- To start working on after 150 hours
- Job placement assistance
- An intern program
- A team atmosphere
“Our cosmetology program teacher you cutting edge techniques and the latest trends in:
-Color techniques such as corrective, double process, Pravana high fashion colors (vivids & pastels), “baby lights” highlights, ombre’, sombre’, color melts, balayage and balayage ombre’.
-Hair cutting techniques such as Bobs (inverted & “lob”), asymmetrical & disconnection, under cuts & graphics, Pixie, long layers and men’s cuts (fades, pompadours, faux hawks).
-Hair styling techniques such as beachy waves, blow outs, braids (waterfall, hair line, fishtail), flat iron curls, vintage styles, up-do’s and extensions.
-Texture services such as perms (spirals, brick lays, weaves, piggy backs) and relaxers.
-Hair treatments such as smoothing, keratin, “Malibu” and deep conditioning.
-Nail techniques such as manicures, pedicures, gel polish and nail enhancements.
-Skin services such as makeup application, false lash application, facials and waxing.
-The salon business such as career opportunities, social media marketing, client referrals & retention, interviewing and resume writing skills, inventory control and Michael Cole Summit Salon Training.
Our Master Educator program will prepare you for a career as a theory and clinic floor teacher. It will also give you experience with admissions, student records, student retention, client complaints and client satisfaction. As a student in our Master Educator program you will learn the following:
- The career education instructor
- The teaching plan & learning environment
- Teaching study & testing skills
- Basic learning styles & principals
- Basic methods of teaching & learning
- Communicating confidently
- Effective presentations
- Effective classroom management & supervision
- Achieving learner results
- Program development & lesson planning
- Educational aides & technology in the classroom
- Assessing progress & advising students
- Making the students salon and adventure
- Career & employment preparation
- The art of retaining students
- Educator relationships
- Learning is a laughing matter
- Teaching success strategies for a winning career
- Teams at work
- Evaluating professional performance
Our 28 hour course is an introduction to the art of makeup techniques and prepares the student for entry level work. Our makeup certification course covers the following information:
- Introduction to beauty makeup
- Proper hygiene standards
- Skin structure
- Skin types
- Building a freelance kit
- Color analysis
- Skin tones
- Face shapes
- Application techniques
- False eyelash application
- Image of the makeup artist
- Corrective makeup
Special Makeup Techniques
- Day makeup
- Evening makeup
- Bridal/photography makeup
- Airbrush makeup
- Corrective makeup
- Makeup for dark skin
- Mature woman makeup