- Come and pamper yourself with a Facial $14.00.
- Regular manicure and pedicure for $25.00 you can add the paraffin dip for $3.00.
- 4 Step Joico deep conditioner is back by popular demand for $15.00.
- Luster Lock is still availble to be added with your chemical treatment for $3.00.
Call us: 847-934-0190
Scholarships for Military Veterans
|Name of Scholarship||
Application Due Date
|Ankin Law Office Scholarship for Military Veterans||Scholarship for Military Veterans||$1,000||
|Ankin Law Office Scholarship for Disabled Veterans||Scholarship for Disabled Veterans||$1,000||
|Law Office Of Matthew L Sharp Annual Military Scholarship||Sharp Annual Military Scholarship||$1,000||
Student Services and Pricing
Haircuts/Hair Styles/Hair Treatments
- Women’s Hair Cut & Blow Dry $15
- Women’s Hair Cut, Blow Dry & Flat Iron/Curl Iron $20
- Senior Women’s Hair Cut & Blow Dry $12
- Senior Women’s Hair Cut & Set $13
- Men $8
- Bang Trim $4
- Neck Shave $3
- Shampoo only $5
- Shampoo & Blow-dry $9
Shampoo & Set $9
Shampoo& Blow-dry & Flat Iron/Curl Iron $18
- Shampoo, Blow Dry and Braid $18
- Flat Iron/Curl Iron $12
- Any formal hairstyle $28
- Cornrows (full head) $52
- Cornrows (partial head) $27
- Cornrow removal $15
- Accent Extensions $6/each
- Deep Conditioner $6
- Scalp Massage $10
- Hard Water Treatment $13
- Clarifying treatment $11
- K-PAK 4 step reconstructing deep conditioner $20
*Treatments do not include a blowdry style
Chemical Services (prices start at)
- Perms $48/$38 (seniors) Perm prices do not include a hair cut
- Color $30/$25 (senior)
- Men’s color blend $18
- Bleach Touch up $40
- Full Highlight or Lowlight $45
- Partial Highlight or Lowlight $30
- Pin Point Highlights $5/Foil
- Toner $10
- Smoothing Treatment $50.00
$10 charge for lowlight with highlights
$5 charge per bowl of extra bleach mixed
$3 charge per bowl of extra color mixed
$3 additional charge per Long hair
$5 charge for requesting a premier student
All chemical services include a shampoo and blow dry style
Senior Age: 60
Corrective color services will be quoted at your consultation
Perm prices do not include a hair cut
Spa Pedicure $22
Spa Manicure $16
Polish Change $5
Chip Free Manicure $25
Gel Polish Removal $10
Nails Clipped $4
Nail Art $4/Nail
Paraffin Dip $5
Make-up application $15
Lash Application $10
Perm prices do not include a hair cut
Brow wax $8
lip wax $6
chip wax $6
The cost of the party starting at: : $200.00 (this does not include gratuity for the student/stylist)
- Up to 12 party girls (additional girls will be $12/girl)
- Hairstyles (crimp, curl, wave, braid, twists, up-do’s, flat iron, bling string and glitter)
- Nails polished (we supply the polish)
- A party room for 2 hours
You may add hair extensions or glitter tattoos to the cost of the party for $5/girl (we will need to know at time of booking if you would like to add this option to your birthday party services to ensure we have enough hair).
Party Time Options:
Saturdays 10:00am-12:00pm or 1:00-3:00pm
You may furnish (if desired): food, beverages, paper goods and decorations.
Any siblings will be charged the same as a guest if they wish to participate in the party. Please keep your chaperons to a minimum. We understand the excitement but if the students feel overwhelmed at any point the chaperons will be asked to wait in the party room until the party girls are finished with their hair and nail services.
Please ask your guests to arrive with freshly cleansed AND dry hair. Otherwise, there will be an additional charge of $4/girl needing a shampoo & blow dry.
Please bring any appropriate music the party girls would enjoy listening to while having their hair and nails done. Otherwise we will have the radio on. We recommend you bring an activity to occupy your guests as we cannot always start or finish all the party girls at the same time. Please contain your guests to the party room before and after the clinic service.
Please take down all decorations and bring all food/beverages home with you. Please sweep the floor.
We will do our best to make sure your party is a huge success! Thank you in advance.
Clinic Floor Hours
Tuesday & Wednesday 10am-6pm
*$5 charge for requesting a student
Clinic Floor Policies
1. Please write your name, time and the desired services on the clipboard.
a. Services are provided on a first come first serve basis only. If you leave you will lose your spot in line.
2. A teacher will assign the next available student to you.
a. You can request a student by paying an additional $5.
- There is no receptionist on duty
- Students are not allowed to take phone calls from clients
- No appointments
- Money is not refunded for services rendered
- Students are required to perform to the State of Illinois’s standards and follow their procedures and guidelines
- No exceptions will be made
- You will have 2 days to notify an instructor of Haskana if you are unhappy with the services you received.
- It will be up to the instructor’s discretion for the quality of work provided. If the instructor feels the student provided a quality of service appropriate to an unlicensed stylist and you are still unhappy you will be asked for the following:
- § A student will be performing the work
- § You will have to pay for product
- If the instructor feels the quality of services provided was less than acceptable we will correct the service FREE of charge.
- Tips for our starving artists to be are welcomed
- The proprietor is not responsible for personal property
- By signing this form, you understand that the hair, skin and nail services are provided exclusively by students under the supervision of a licensed cosmetology teacher. In consideration of the nominal charge for such services you also hereby release the school, its students, graduate students, instructors, agents, representatives and/or employees from any and all claims arising out of and in any way connected with the performance/outcome of these services.
- This is a school, a place for our students to practice in a positive learning environment. Given the nature of this business, services are not guaranteed. Please keep in mind these are students who are still learning and part of the learning process involves making mistakes. The students work to the best of their ability. The majority of times you will leave pleased with the services you have received. Understand there may be times the desired services you have received may not be to your exact specification.